Grove Vets in Ballymena work hard to ensure that all of your pets needs are met. As well as a team of Vets there is also a talented and dedicated group of Veterinary nurses who run clinics and perform lots of minor procedure on animals from all over Ballymena. You can book an appointment for any of the following services which are offered by our Veterinary nurses.
- Animal Weightwatchers – If your pet has put on a few pounds the Weighwatchers clinic will be able to access if your pet needs a special diet or exercise regime to shift some weight. You will get regular weight ins and help.
- wound management – If a procedure has been carried out of a wound has been seen by the Vet you will get to bring your pet in to the Veterinary nurses to get is cleaned, redressed and looked after.
- Puppy/kitten checks – thee can be carried out in the nursing clinic.
- nail clips – Keep your pet well groomed and keep their nails well looked after.
- vaccinations – Vaccinations are a vital part of having a pet.
- bandage check & changes – minor bumps and bruises can be looked after at the nurses clinic.
- dental check ups – Especially important for cats, checking your pets teeth can be difficult so bring them along to Grove Vets.
The team are headed up by Janice who is our head registered veterinarian nurse and team members Charlene, Lynn and Tammy. Call 028 2565 6023 to make an appointment with our team who have been helping pet owners in Ballymena for many years.