We are proud of our facilities. Our practice meets the criteria required for training Veterinary Nurses and Animal Nursing Assistants and is certified as such by both DARD and the RCVS.
Our facilities include the following:
- Convenient location, ample car parking, welcoming reception area and large waiting room to help keep nervous patients settled.
- Private Consulting Rooms (x3).
- Preparation Room, where the animals are anaesthetised and prepared for surgery.
- Dedicated Operating Theatre, where we employ the safest and best possible standard of anaesthetics and surgical care for our patients.
- Comfortable heated kennels, intensive care and separate cattery to minimise stress to felines!
- Isolation facilities to ensure that hospitalised patients with conditions potentially infectious to others are completely separately accommodated.
- Diagnostic Imaging Suites, radiography, endoscopy and ultrasonography enable us to more fully investigate surgical and medical conditions. They enable us to image internal organs and, of course, bones. Our ultrasound machine is a particularly invaluable tool for the assessment of cardiac disease, enabling us to assess cardiac function and ensure that your pet is on the optimal medications. If further investigations are required, we can arrange for MRI scans locally.
- Laboratory. Our in-house lab enables us to reach rapid diagnosis for most conditions. We can perform tests quickly and on-site for the investigation of skin disease and lumps that may be of concern.